Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday...

It seems crazy to me that exactly one day after we sit down and give thanks for everything and everyone we have in our lives, we rush out to the stores in a frenzy to get even more!

I've done the Black Friday thing once in my life. Once was enough for me. I decided that day that I did not like the crowds or getting up that early!

I get it, though...some of the deals are hard to pass up. If you are brave enough to go Black Friday shopping, please remember to be kind. Don't push or grab - although I'm not sure things are still that bad. Also, remember that while you are there to get that "great deal", the employees of the store are there to earn a living. They don't deserve to be yelled at because the line is too long or they are out of the latest gadget. They don't have any control over that.

Good luck to all of you Black Friday shoppers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment