Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Can You Help Me?

Day #23...Pretty proud of myself that I have at least been writing something almost every day!

I've realized one important thing while writing this, though:

What I've been writing is more of a story than a blog post. I could definitely see myself turning this month's posts into a short story or even a book.

If I want to blog, I have to find a better way to do it. Definite topics or ideas, not a story. So, whileI will continue to write for the rest of the month, I am going to try to work on how to write a "blog" that people will want to follow.

I would love your help with this...what types of blogs do you follow now? I'm not much of a crafter or a DIY-er, so it won't be that.

December is always a crazy month at our house...so my project for January will be to research this and try again!

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment