Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday

It's so hard not to get caught up in all the sales and deals going on today! I usually end up spending a good deal of time on the computer searching for great deals. But when I really stop and think about it, I am probably spending more than I am saving because I end up buying things because they are on sale and not because they are needed.

This year, I am trying to be more cautious in my spending. I want my kids to have a fantastic Christmas, and I know to them that means LOTS and LOTS of gifts! It used to be so easy...they were pleased with just about anything! Now, they want expensive gadgets and name brand clothes. And it really is more of a want than a need. That is my dilemma.

In any case, I know I will be online, checking out deals, for at least a little while today. If only it wasn't so easy to click and buy from the comfort of my house in my PJ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment