Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Have Faith

OK...so you've heard much of my story about my failed marriage and how it affected my kids. Now, I want to take a few minutes to tell you that if you are wondering if you are in a similar situation, you probably are. If I had followed my gut earlier, maybe things would have been different. I hope that in reading about the real effects of manipulation, you have learned some of the signs. If you are in a relationship in which your "significant other" is controlling or manipulating, GET OUT! It's hard. And it doesn't get easier right away. But in the long run, it will be the best move you can make. Please, reach out. Get help. Read books. Have faith in yourself. Don't stay in a relationship because you think you can't make it on your own. Trust me. Once you get out from under all that manipulation, you will realize that you are stronger than you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment