Tuesday, November 29, 2016

What I've Learned...

Just one more day to go after today, and I've accomplished my goal of writing every day during November. Unfortunately, I still don't think I found my "voice".

I am going to do my bet to keep working on it, though. I've decided that I really like writing. However, I think part of writing - especially blogs - is reading. While I occasionally read some blogs, I realize that I do not read enough of them to really know how to write one.

So, my goal for December is to read more blogs. Then, starting in 2017, I am going to give this another shot! Hopefully, I will have a better idea of what to write and how to express myself better.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season with family and friends. Remember to take a little time to be thankful and considerate of those around you that may be less fortunate. Do what you can to help others who may not have the means to help themselves. Drop your change in the Salvation Army bucket, donate an unwrapped toy somewhere, drop off non-perishable foods at your local food pantry.

Happy Holidays to everyone...See you in 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment