Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Way Behind and Trying to Find My Voice

OK, so my original goal was to find the time to write every day this month. For some reason, I just can't seem to do that :( Here we are on day #8, and I'm only on post #5!

What I have found out so far about writing is that it really takes time and devotion. As a mother of 3, just recovering from surgery and easing my way back to work, I'm having a hard time finding the time! I will stick to my challenge, though, because I do want to become a blogger. While I may not write every day this month, I will have 30 entries by the end of the month.

Another challenge I am facing is "finding my voice". No, I don't have laryngitis, although I'm sure my kids and boyfriend  wish I did! LOL I'm talking about my writing voice. I noticed with my last post When WINNING is Really LOSING, that I documented the events of the event I was blogging about, but it lacked emotion.

So, with that being said, here is post #5 and my goal for today is to get one more, AWESOME post written today. A post with emotion and sincerity.

No comments:

Post a Comment